DATING+LOVE=???

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Ultimate Betrayal: His Side of The Story

“The Ultimate Betrayal” was inspired by a factual event and was written in the women’s perspective. I had the pleasure of knowing the man involved and I got to hear his perspective which was refreshing. He was able to answer the questions most women have when it comes to cheating:

  • Was your girlfriend lacking anything which made you stray? 
He explained that his lady did absolutely nothing wrong and is perfect in his eyes. They’ve been together for 10 years, and besides normal relationship spats, they have a great relationship.
  • Do you even feel regret for what you’ve done? 
He feels torn up inside and doesn’t want to hurt her. His lady is also pregnant in her 1st trimester right now and he doesn’t want to cause her stress...However, he knows he has to tell her SOON and give her the option to decide what direction she wants to go. He also knows telling her before she finds out is better.
  • Why did you do it? 
He doesn’t know why he did it...That answer doesn’t satisfy me and I’m going to write it off to plain old boredom! He said his lady is perfect, so why cheat? I feel men just need variety and some men act on those desires while others maintain self-control.
  • Who do you want to be with? 
He has zero intentions of being with the other girl, even though she’s been his side chic for some time. He said he feels ashamed BECAUSE he knows this will devastate his woman.  
  • Did you ever think the grass was greener and thought about leaving your lady? 
Leaving her was never a thought...

4 comments:

  1. Is this for real!? Please say I don't know this man T. Good Luck to them all. Sigh....good trustworthy men are scarce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous of course this 100% real...unfortunately. I will tell you this- Despite his tremendous "screw up," he actually IS a good person...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only reason to cheat is you wanted it. All rest is stories and false facade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a "Fourty Something" grown Woman, on her FOURTH marriage, I want to tell you how much this "Hits Home"! Three men have met, "fell in love" with me, proposed, gotten married, spent years with me (one for 15 years, and Father of my Son), THEN they ALL THREE left me, and Son, for someone else...so embarrassed but Second husband left for another MAN! (I was 23 and devastated) So far my FOURTH marriage is my "Fairy Tale" come true. He's WONDERFUL, but....life has taught me it's only a matter of TIME!?!?!? How can I ever HOPE TO TRUST? Your friend is a better woman than I am, if she can hang in there...

    ReplyDelete